proposal: let's activate proventesters!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jun 29 19:33:31 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-06-29 at 12:26 -0400, James Laska wrote:

> I just discovered that it might be possible to use the command-line
> bodhi tool to gather this information.
>
>         # bodhi --critpath -r F13
>         Getting a list of critical path updates...
>         0 pending critical path updates found
>
> This may partially answer my question.  I wonder if such a view could be
> available from bodhi-web (e.g.
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F13/critpath)?

Yup, indeed, this is something I should have mentioned but it got swept
away in the revisions to the page :) I actually asked the
fedora-easy-karma maintainer if he can add a command line switch so it
would display only pending critpath updates. He wasn't sure that there
was a convenient way to implement this. I think, though, what the
situation is, is that bodhi should indeed make this info available, but
while the critpath functionality in Bodhi isn't enabled, it's not
actually doing it. Once they flip that switch, Bodhi should start
providing that info again. (I recall that, before F13 came out when this
function was active, the description of critpath updates included a note
that they were critpath).

The web view would also be useful, indeed. Another ticket for the Bodhi
maintainers?