Proventesters START!

Adam Williamson awilliam at
Wed Jun 30 03:29:40 UTC 2010

So, Luke has kicked in Bodhi's requirement for proventester feedback for
critpath updates for F13 - thanks Luke! We also have new features in
Bodhi to conveniently spot upcoming critpath updates, see Luke's email
for that.

So as of right now, we need to make sure we're on top of testing these
updates. I'll try tomorrow to start the ball rolling on the mentoring
process so we can bring in everyone who's applied to join the proven
testers group. If those who are already in it - see to
check if you are - could start testing updates and providing feedback
according to the instructions at , that would be awesome.

Thanks everyone!