[Fedora QA] #88: Add test coverage for 'basic video driver install'

Fedora QA trac at fedorahosted.org
Wed Jun 30 18:13:32 UTC 2010

#88: Add test coverage for 'basic video driver install'
  Reporter:  jlaska       |       Owner:  rhe
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  assigned
 Component:  Wiki         |     Version:
Resolution:               |    Keywords:  retrospective
Comment (by jlaska):

 Replying to [comment:2 rhe]:
 > A new draft test was created:
 >  *
 > Please refer to it. Thanks.

 Looks good.  Only suggestion I can think of is to maybe include sample
 output in the expected results so testers can confirm whether the test has
 passed.  I added some details, feel free to adjust or remove as you feel

Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/88#comment:3>
Fedora QA <http://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa>
Fedora Quality Assurance