Proven testers: mentoring

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 18:44:28 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 7:39 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-06-30 at 19:36 +0100, mike cloaked wrote:

>> As one of those on the mentee (!) list I have a quick question - is it
>> possible to see previous comments by a particular "applicant" in
>> bodhi?   I have been testing and giving feedback on packages - some
>> from bodhi and some from koji before packages get to bodhi, for a few
>> years now.
>
> Same thought occurred to me while writing my email. I couldn't find a
> way immediately, so I've emailed Luke to ask if it already exists, or
> can be implemented.

Maybe the comments are logged somewhere?  Also occasionally comments
appear normally in bodhi but then appear to vanish at some point.  A
case in question was the other day when I pulled
gnome-applets-netspeed from koji for f13 - and commented in bodhi -
not long afterwards my comment vanished and the package appeared to
have somehow been "reset" in bodhi so I was unsure if this just needed
only new comments from that point on or whether "old" ones had been
logged and kept elsewhere.

--
mike c