New BugZapper Introduction.

Luigi luigi.3010 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 20:57:54 UTC 2010

Hi lads!

I am looking forward to be part of this contributing group, the Fedora
BugZappers Team,
as a triager, from whom I am waiting my approval.

I've been working in Linux a lot, always with Fedora, so I reckon I should
give
some effort back to this Project.

My experience is everyday computing, plus some bits of network monitoring
and
programming, where I will study and learn a lot of Perl. I can also manage
the bash shell a bit.

Regarding my information,
My name is Luigi Pardey, further details can be found in my signature.
The first time I knew the existence of Linux was with DamnSmallLinux,
although my first
real work started with Fedora, with which i've been working since 3 years
ago.

I am glad of being part of this great project, and thanks for accepting me
in.

Att.
Luigi Pardey

Contacts