Upcoming Fedora 13 Tasks

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Mar 2 18:21:39 UTC 2010

Start       End         Name
Tue 16-Feb  Tue 09-Mar  Development: Alpha Freeze
Thu 18-Feb  Thu 04-Mar  Test Alpha Candidate
Wed 03-Mar  Wed 03-Mar  Alpha Go/No-Go Meeting #2 (20:00 EST)
Wed 03-Mar  Fri 05-Mar  Build F-13 collection packages for all language
translators
Thu 04-Mar  Thu 04-Mar  Start Stage & Sync Alpha to Mirrors
Thu 04-Mar  Thu 04-Mar  Alpha Project Wide Release Readiness Meeting
Thu 04-Mar  Tue 09-Mar  Stage & Sync Alpha to Mirrors
Fri 05-Mar  Fri 05-Mar  Alpha Export Control Reporting
Tue 09-Mar  Tue 09-Mar  Alpha Public Availability
Tue 09-Mar  Tue 23-Mar  Alpha Testing
Fri 12-Mar  Fri 12-Mar  Beta Blocker Meeting (F13Beta) #1
Tue 16-Mar  Tue 16-Mar  Software: Start Rebuild all translated packages
Tue 16-Mar  Tue 23-Mar  Software: Rebuild all translated packages

Please do a careful review of these dates.  I had to adjust the overall
schedule for the slip of the Alpha while holding to the originally
scheduled GA date of 2010-05-11.  I believe I have reflected everything
correctly.  If you see a problem, please let me know.

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-releng-tasks.html