Yum Langpack Plugin Test Day Thursday 2010-02-25 Recap

He Rui rhe at redhat.com
Thu Mar 4 06:37:22 UTC 2010

Greetings,

Thanks for the ones showing up in the Yum Langpack Plugin test day[1].
We don't have much incoming but now we know what works well and a few
important bugs were identified and summarized as below:

568361 NEW  - Additional langpacks are not installed when language
changed
568379 NEW  - PackageKit does not show additional language packages
sometimes
569352 ASSIGNED  - Broken dependencies for
1:openoffice.org-langpack-en-3.2.0-12.7.fc13.x86_64

The test cases didn't cover all the areas since one can't examine every
package install/update with langpack plugin loaded. But they did provide
the directions for testing this plugin. So please continue your testing
while using yum, packageKit, especially after a fresh f13 install. If
you encounter any defect, feel free to contact us as before.

Thanks for the support from Jens and the other i18n developers!
╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Cheers,
He Rui

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2010-02-25_YumLangpackPlugin