fedora-easy-karma: reporting karma made very easy

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Mar 4 20:15:14 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-03-04 at 17:58 +0100, Till Maas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there is now no excuse to not give karma points for testing updates,
> because there is now a tool to easily report karma back to bodhi. It
> checks for all installed packages, that are still in updates-testing,
> shows you the update info and then asks for karma/a comment. Run it with
> --help to get more information.
>
> It can be downloaded here:
> http://fedorapeople.org/gitweb?p=till/public_git/fedora-easy-karma.git;a=blob_plain;f=fedora-easy-karma.py
>
> A changelog can be found here:
> http://fedorapeople.org/gitweb?p=till/public_git/fedora-easy-karma.git;a=summary
>
> You need the packages python-fedora and fedora-packager-0.4.0 (from
> updates-testing) to run it.
>
> Feel free to report any wishes or issue here, it will probably be
> packaged for Fedora soon.

Thanks again for this, Till, it's a great script. I highly recommend it
to all QA group members - please consider running with updates-testing
repo enabled (if you can afford the danger of occasional breakage) and
running this script daily to help you provide feedback. Note that if
you're tracking Fedora 13, you probably have updates-testing enabled
already, and it'd be really great if you could run this script daily and
provide your feedback.

I'll set up a QA wiki Tools page (like the Bugzappers one we have
already) and list this there.