fedora-easy-karma: reporting karma made very easy

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Thu Mar 4 22:38:49 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-03-04 at 17:58 +0100, Till Maas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there is now no excuse to not give karma points for testing updates,
> because there is now a tool to easily report karma back to bodhi. It
> checks for all installed packages, that are still in updates-testing,
> shows you the update info and then asks for karma/a comment. Run it with
> --help to get more information.

Do you run this script before or after updating to updates-testing?  I
have 40+ updates awaiting to be installed, but the script tells me
nothing after it runs.  Do I install the updates first then run it?

[mike at scrappy Downloads]$ ./fedora-easy-karma.py
Adding en_US to language list
[mike at scrappy Downloads]$ (using sudo it does the same thing).

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best lil town on Earth!"