[Fedora QA] #54: F13 color management Test Day

Derek Cramer cramerd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 15:26:20 UTC 2010

On 5 March 2010 14:11, Fedora QA <trac at fedorahosted.org> wrote:

>  Color management test day completed.  Test day summary available at
>  http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2010-February/088574.html

I was very interested in this, but didn't participate because I don't
(yet) have the hardware to create my own profiles. I didn't realise I
could be of use as an ordinary user. :(

I do have profiles that I created ages ago using a borrowed Spyder II,
so I have installed gnome-color-manager in F12. So far so good. It
works well with regard to installing/associating/loading profiles,
better than running dispwin every boot anyway.

As an aside, it is unfortunate that Firefox has regressed wrt colour
management since they moved away from lcms. :(

--
Regards,
Derek