[Test-Announce] Bugzappers Meeting Agenda for 2010-03-09

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Mar 9 07:02:10 UTC 2010

Event: Fedora Bug Triage Meeting
Date: 2010-03-09
Time: 15:00 UTC
Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Additions or corrections to the agenda? Reply to this email.

= Agenda =

* follow ups from last meeting

* your item here! (let us know before the meeting)

* open floor

Please do come out for the meeting - it'd be great to see more faces,
and we don't bite, we promise! It's a great opportunity to raise any
issues you've come across while bugzapping, or ask any questions you
might have.