Deltaisos available for Fedora 12 -> Fedora 13 Alpha DVD (i386 and x86_64)

Andre Robatino andre at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 11 15:28:40 UTC 2010

psmith wrote:

> just great, 10 complete downloads of the x86_64 yet only 2 seeders
> and i'm getting 0.9kb/s :( greedy leeches even on open source OS'
> downloads!

I don't really expect other people to seed these since they're mostly
useful to people with limited bandwidth (and most people's upstream
speed is even more limited than that).  Unfortunately, my total upstream
is only 768 Kb/s.  It would be ideal if they were available for direct
download on the mirrors.