Fedora 13 Alpha

Paolo Galtieri pgaltieri at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 17:17:50 UTC 2010

I tried to install F13 Alpha on a Dell Inspiron 8600 and the
installation crashed.  It started fine, but right after it does the
hardware check and right after it prompts to verify media it spews out
kernel backtraces and quits (I told it to skip the verification step).
I tried it a second time and it crashed right before it prompts to
verify media.  I booted it under vmware and verified the media.  The
system runs F12 just fine.

The system is a 1.7Ghz Pentium M with 512Mb of memory.

Any ideas what to try?

Paolo