2010-03-11 webcam Test Day recap

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Mar 12 20:57:24 UTC 2010

Here's a quick recap of yesterday's webcam Test Day:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2010-03-11_webcams

We had a great turnout for the event, so thanks to everyone who came by
and tested. Lots of people reported their cameras worked perfectly,
which is great, but we did get a few reports of ones which don't, so
Hans is working to try and add support for those now.

Thanks a lot to Hans for proposing and helping run the Test Day, and of
course all his work on webcam support, and thanks again to everyone who
did the testing!