f13 alpha x86_64 DVD checksum?

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 11:11:34 UTC 2010

> > I've removed it, and I'm trying again, but just wondered
> > if anyone else had this problem? I thought bittorrent was
> > checksumming chunks as it goes and this sort of thing
> > shouldn't happen.
>
> Transmission has an option 'Verify Local Data'. It will re-check
> the hashes.

Yea, I've just never had any reason to need it before :-).

Turns out my actual problem is apparently with shoddy USB
on my motherboard. When I started poking around I found
a few other backed up files that wouldn't verify. Putting
the same USB drive on a different computer worked, so now
I have a PCIE usb card on order to see if that will work
better...