i have to *choose* between graphical desktop and S/W dev?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Mon Mar 15 12:25:51 UTC 2010

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010, Kamil Paral wrote:

> ----- "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday at crashcourse.ca> wrote:
> >   true, but it still requires a little more tech savvy that seems
> > unnecessary.  so, if i might ask (again?), was there a specific
> > reason for using radio boxes in this context?  perhaps there was
> > and i just haven't seen it.  i'm willing to be persuaded that this
> > is the correct thing to do, i just haven't seen a compelling
> > argument yet.
>
> Try it here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda#Mailing_Lists

  i'm not going to make a big deal out of this.  i certainly have no
problem with this since i've done more than my share of installs.  i
was just suggesting that if the goal was to make fedora friendlier to
more newbie-type folks, that installation step seemed to be going in
the wrong direction.  and on that note, i'll just let it go and move
on.

rday