i have to *choose* between graphical desktop and S/W dev?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Mar 15 15:34:57 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 11:25:34 -0400,
  "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday at crashcourse.ca> wrote:

>   i'm not sure that i'd deliberately install everything given the
> opportunity, but i have to think that a choice like that would be a
> terrific stress test for the installation process -- perhaps a hidden
> choice that says, "activate every possible fedora repository and grab
> *everything*."

I think the desire was mostly for installing everything on the install media,
not everything available for Fedora.

I think that is a reasonable idea and used to have some interest in it, but
I don't do installs that way any more so it's not something I personally care
much about any more. Installing from a live image (which I do do) is pretty
much the same thing as you get everything on the live image.