[Test-Announce] Bugzappers Meeting Agenda for 2010-03-16

Bertrand Juglas b at juglas.name
Tue Mar 16 22:43:41 UTC 2010

Thank you for your answer but I didn't had enough free time to attend
this meeting today.
But my main question was already included in my first message, do
someone know a mailing list where i can send it to hhave the answer ?
Or could someone get the answer and post it on this mailing list ?
Thank you in advance,
Bertrand alias bertux on freenode