F13 20100315 DVD ISO attempt

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Wed Mar 17 00:01:12 UTC 2010

On 03/16/2010 03:50 PM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> I did an install from a custom live image about 3 weeks ago. I don't remember
> seeing that problem.

I am using a DVD ISO, not a live ISO. I have installed F10, F11, and F12
using a USB flash drive (DVD ISO) without any issues until now. Is this
installation method not supported? I do not see a test case for it. Only
the live ISO is given a test case.

> If something isn't mounted you might be able to work around it by switching
> vt's and mounting the needed device and go back to the installer.

What could not be mounted right? The installer finds images/install.img
and boots into the graphical anacoda installer, which is on the same
thumb drive that the DVD ISO lives on.

Thanks,
Michael