i have to *choose* between graphical desktop and S/W dev?

Chris Kloiber ckloiber at ckloiber.com
Wed Mar 17 08:38:32 UTC 2010

I used to work at Red Hat. I remember the heated discussion over the
removal of the "Everything" install. I used to use it all the time as I
worked in Global Support Services and liked having "Everything"
installed on my desktop. Jeremy Katz basically just said "no" and that
was the end of it as I recall. No promise to put it back. That was over
5 years ago now, but I doubt that's changed.

--
Chris Kloiber