Branched Last Known Good

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Fri Mar 19 16:00:54 UTC 2010

> How frequently will you be testing for and asking to mark branched
> images as "Last Known Good"?  I just jotted down some steps to make this
> a releng SOP, but I'd like to know the frequency to expect, at least for
> this release cycle.

Good question.  The frequency is determined by the schedule [1].  For
Fedora 13, we only had 4 scheduled acceptance test runs.  I think
scheduling these events makes more sense against rawhide where install
images are not provided on a daily basis.  We may need to revisit how to
handle this for the branched images which are attempted daily.
Obviously, if this turns into a daily task, we'll want to have computers
do the work for us here :)

Thanks,
James

[1]