QA Test Proposal: install source test case, usb drive

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Sat Mar 20 12:34:28 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 02:44:09PM -0500, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> Jesse Keating wrote:
> > As far as I know, this is not currently expected to work, nor is it
> > tested.  If it worked at all in the past, it was an accident.
> >

> A quick Google search reveals there's a nice following of users[1] who
> have been using this method for a while. This is why I'd like to make it
> official. The livecd-iso-to-disc script has support for this already.

You will have to fork the script for this, because the upstream
maintainer of the script does not want to support this officially. I
already asked for this a long time ago. Back then anaconda supported to
loop-mount iso images, which made it all very easy and useful, but this
has gone. :-(

Regards
Till