f13 beta

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Mar 22 13:10:50 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-03-21 at 09:35 -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-03-21 at 10:29 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> > Not really. These are beta release candidates for which some testing
> > is
> > desired.
>
> These aren't release candidates.  It was a test milestone delivered to
> QA for a shallow set of tests and basic "acceptance" of the branched
> tree state.  It was also a compose to test a newer lvm2 build.  I named
> it "TC0" as in Test Compose 0, since there is a milestone to deliver a
> Test Compose 1 this coming week

According to the schedule [1], QA was expecting to start testing against
the 'test compose' last Thursday (2010-03-18).  I know it's on your
radar [2], but has something happened to cause delay in the 'test
compose'?

I'm losing confidence that we'll be able to get through the test
matrices before the scheduled 'release candidate' this Thursday
(2010-03-25).

Thanks,
James

[1] task#32 on