[Test-Announce] Bugzappers Meeting Agenda for 2010-03-23

Bertrand Juglas b at juglas.name
Tue Mar 23 09:50:42 UTC 2010

I should be there this time, to add a new nickname to the list of
present people. Since last week, i've solved myself my question about
deleting btrfs snapshots so i will ask during the meeting if it needs
to be reported as a bug because you just need the latest builded RPM
of btrfstools which wasn't yet in the Branched repositories.
See you at the meeting.