Students learning BugZapping

Vedran Miletić rivanvx at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 09:16:14 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

we teach about opensource at our university, and I would love to
demonstrate to my students how to do BugZapping. I have a couple of
questions:
1) There are about 50 of them. If I request each one to make a Fedora
account, it's going to be a lot of accounts and lots of potential
complications. What should I do? Can all of them work simultaneously
on one account?
2) I plan to focus on finding duplicates and triaging radeon-related
stuff, because it's quite easy to explain stuff there (KMS/UMS,
xf86-video-radeon/radeonhd, card generations etc.), but I don't want
to limit myself to that. Any other suggestions what to work on?

Regards,

--
Vedran Miletić