Students learning BugZapping

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Mar 24 17:52:49 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-03-24 at 10:16 +0100, Vedran Miletić wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> we teach about opensource at our university, and I would love to
> demonstrate to my students how to do BugZapping. I have a couple of
> questions:
> 1) There are about 50 of them. If I request each one to make a Fedora
> account, it's going to be a lot of accounts and lots of potential
> complications. What should I do? Can all of them work simultaneously
> on one account?
> 2) I plan to focus on finding duplicates and triaging radeon-related
> stuff, because it's quite easy to explain stuff there (KMS/UMS,
> xf86-video-radeon/radeonhd, card generations etc.), but I don't want
> to limit myself to that. Any other suggestions what to work on?

Hi, Vedran - in addition to my reply to the list, just thought I'd ask
off-list if there's anything I or other Fedora folks could do to help
you out with this? In the way of pre-arranging sponsoring of a FAS
account or anything like that. If you let us know when the class is, we
might be able to arrange to have someone from QA online during the class
to help you out quickly if you hit any roadblocks along the way. Thanks!