anaconda and libblkid

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 03:06:36 UTC 2010

Greetings:

I am having a problem with getting these two dependencies to get along with
each other!  Anaconda-14.1-1 says that it needs libblkid-2.18*

This is usually something that I could possibly resolve on my own because I
could get the latest libblkid from the koji build system or get it from the
download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/development directory!

I can't find libblkid in the koji or repository!  Could someone please
either fix the dependencies or provide the file and I can do it myself....

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey