Students learning BugZapping

Jerome Whyte jerianjer at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 16:59:06 UTC 2010

Hello Christopher,
I have since last year wanted to get involved in triaging/bug zapping, but was overwhelmed on where to begin, I read this email and felt like I may have a starting point.mYou suggested Rhythmbox as a place to start for Vedran Miletić's students, and since I use Rhythmbox, I was thinking I could start there as well. The link you provided doesn't directly show Rhythmbox? How would I find it? You also mention Nautilus?
Thank you for your time
Pats