Students learning BugZapping

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Mar 25 17:16:31 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-03-25 at 09:59 -0700, Jerome Whyte wrote:
> Hello Christopher,
> I have since last year wanted to get involved in triaging/bug zapping,
> but was overwhelmed on where to begin, I read this email and felt like
> I may have a starting point.mYou suggested Rhythmbox as a place to
> start for Vedran Miletić's students, and since I use Rhythmbox, I was
> thinking I could start there as well. The link you provided doesn't
> directly show Rhythmbox? How would I find it?

You can find all open bugs on Rhythmbox by using the handy
http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/ system:

http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/rhythmbox

or by doing a search in Bugzilla. Go to http://bugzilla.redhat.com/ ,
click Search. Selection Fedora under Classification, and Fedora under
Product, then hit 'Refresh Components/Versions/Milestones'. Then scroll
down the Component box and select rhythmbox. You can also change Status
to include MODIFIED, ON_DEV, ON_QA, VERIFIED, RELEASE_PENDING and POST
if you like, but for triaging purposes it may be best not to. Then just
hit the Search button.

> You also mention Nautilus?

Same instructions, just replace 'rhythmbox' with 'nautilus' :)