rsync for serverbeach1?

Andre Robatino andre at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 25 18:23:55 UTC 2010

Would it be possible to set up rsync for serverbeach1?  The reason I ask is that
it could be used to very efficiently convert between a DVD and the corresponding
CD set, which might encourage more testing of the CDs (which seem to be having
problems lately).  I verified this by using one of the regular Fedora mirrors
with rsync to convert in both directions between the F12 DVD and the F12 CD set.
 It would also give someone with a corrupted download a better way to fix it
than downloading from scratch.  (I've personally never had it happen so far, but
it could.)