Update testing policy: how to use Bodhi

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Mar 26 23:44:11 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 00:35 +0100, Mathieu Bridon wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 00:31, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 00:11 +0100, Mathieu Bridon wrote:
> >> This is basically what Doug had proposed, except that you added 5. and 6.
> >
> > Great, glad to hear we're thinking in the same direction from different
> > angles :) Do you have a link to his proposal? I don't recall reading it.
>
> Here it is:
>    http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-March/131799.html

Oh, yeah, that one. I even replied to it, but it obviously fell prey to
my mind-erase of the whole mess of a thread =)

in that case, yep, my proposal is more or less just a slight elaboration
on Doug's indeed. I may even have subconsciously brought in some
elements from Doug's when writing it, so thanks Doug!

if you're working in this direction in improving Bodhi, then, from the
'update testing policy' angle, I think I'll just leave it at 'wait and
see' for the new Bodhi version. Do you have a vague ETA on when we can
expect the improved Bodhi?