Update testing policy: how to use Bodhi

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Mar 27 04:12:06 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 03:50 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:

> So I don't think blocking an update outright for having received type 2
> feedback is sane at all.

Sigh. That was why I said not to sidetrack the discussion because it was
the least important bit of the post. It was just an example of how
easily the policy can be adapted. I'm really not interested in thrashing
out the tiny details of *that* in *this* thread, that is not what it's
for. I had a whole paragraph about the possibility of an override
mechanism for maintainers which I left out precisely in order to avoid
this kind of discussion, but apparently that wasn't enough...