How can I get the latest live CD of F13?

Mario Chacon the.masch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 16:14:06 UTC 2010

I could install it with the latest version, but once I rebooted after the
installation I cannot log in. I X server starts but I only get the mouse
pointer and nothing else. Also I cannot open a terminal with Ctrl+Alt+FX,
when I pressed the buttons, I only get cursor in the terminal
Also, I cannot select the boot options to edit the kernel boot options, I
tried by pressing a key but It did not work

Do you know how to fix it?

Thanks!
salu2...
masch...