Fedora Security Spin QA Efforts

James Gledhill jagledy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 23:52:03 UTC 2010

Is this still needing more additions, because if it is I can probably add
some more?

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 1:39 AM, Adam Miller
<maxamillion at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 7:18 PM, James Gledhill <jagledy at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I added a section on nmap. If I did anything incorectly please tell me, I
> > will not be offended (as long as you are tactfull) so that I do not
> repeat
> > the mistake.
> >
> <snip>
>
> That's actually perfect, I greatly appreciate you adding to this. I
> plan to carve off some time to contribute to the list myself but I
> wanted to be sure to let everyone know of the plan in case anyone was
> interested.
>
> Thanks again!
>
> -AdamM
>
> --
> http://maxamillion.googlepages.com

All you'd have to do to end the Apples/Windows... and Linux(?) battle would
be to hand out guns because all the Apples/Windows users would shoot each
other on sight while the Linux users would go to a secluded area to try to
dissemble their weapon in order to figure out how to improve it!