F13 Beta RC1 Test Summary - Areas highlighted for Beta RC2 test

Jim Haynes jhhaynes at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 31 16:11:10 UTC 2010

In addition to all that, I haven't been able yet to narrow down the
problem I had with system-config-firewall authentication.  On a minimal
desktop install of Beta RC1 nothing I did afterward caused the problem
to happen.

There's still my plea that control-center-extra be added to the CD/DVD
set.  It's such a little thing...

And I still grumble about all the unwanted Asian languages that are
being dragged into the install without being asked for.