Is there an issue with F13 test pushes?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Mar 31 16:40:46 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-03-31 at 11:35 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

> It would also be nice to add information about this, to set expectations,
> to the various freeze documentation pages. My expectation was under no
> frozen rawhide that test pushes would continue during freezes. I now understand
> why they aren't, but I think other developers might have also been expecting
> testing updates, so it would be nice to have this noted in an obvious place.
> I you want, I'll even take a stab at updating the freeze pages with that
> information?

The goal was to keep things flowing into -testing.  I'm not actually
sure if I do a -testing only push if it'll make some things disappear
that is pending stable.  I know at least the things which are obsoleted
by even newer builds headed to -testing might go away.  I just need to
do an experiment when we're not trying to get an RC out the door.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!