F13 Blocker bugs urgently need re-testing for tomorrow

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon May 3 23:03:31 UTC 2010

Adam,

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 10:46 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> Here are the bugs blocking F13 release which are marked MODIFIED or
> ON_QA:
>
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&field0-0-0=blocked&bug_status=MODIFIED&bug_status=ON_QA&type0-0-0=substring&value0-0-0=507681&classification=Fedora
>
> all of these need to be re-tested by tomorrow if we're to have any
> chance of making the schedule, so please, if you have any time at all,
> try and help knock off a few of these! You'll need to be able to set up
> some kind of install situation to test most of them (they're almost all
> anaconda bugs), but quite a lot can be tested with no special setup, and
> without needing space for a 'real' install - just by installing in a VM
> or to a USB stick or something.

I've been doing some testing today.

How are the pushes to updates-testing and stable working from within
bohdi for the release. I know we need to use it but compared to other
releases where the final packages have required rel-eng tickets I've
not seen anything other than "we're using bodhi".

I've pushed some I need for the moblin spin (some were in testing) to
stable and they don't seem to have made it. Do they need blocker bugs
to be tagged into the final release now, rather than through bodhi?
Another bug for sugar that has a blocker bug has had the package
tagged through to final it seems.

Peter