F13 Blocker bugs urgently need re-testing for tomorrow

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon May 3 23:38:47 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-05-04 at 00:03 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:

> How are the pushes to updates-testing and stable working from within
> bohdi for the release. I know we need to use it but compared to other
> releases where the final packages have required rel-eng tickets I've
> not seen anything other than "we're using bodhi".
>
> I've pushed some I need for the moblin spin (some were in testing) to
> stable and they don't seem to have made it. Do they need blocker bugs
> to be tagged into the final release now, rather than through bodhi?
> Another bug for sugar that has a blocker bug has had the package
> tagged through to final it seems.

Until we enter RC phase, that is until the blocker list is cleared,
we'll continue to use bodhi as the tool to move builds from candidate,
to testing, to stable (/in/ the release).  Once we enter RC phase, a
releng ticket or IRC bump will be needed to get something into the
release.  However since once we hit RC phase, we're only taking things
which are deemed to be release blocking issues, we should all be aware
of the issue and be chomping at the bit for the fix.  Otherwise updates
will be pushed via bodhi into the updates repo and be available as 0-day
(and well -# day) updates.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!