kernel- doesn't install properly

Bruno Wolff III bruno at
Tue May 4 16:37:13 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 11:13:43 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at> wrote:
> Since bugzilla is down and this issue will likely be moot shortly, I figured
> I give a heads up that kernel- doesn't install properly:
> Error unpacking rpm package kernel-
> error: unpacking of archive failed on file /lib/modules/;4be043c0: cpio: read

I have been pulling kernel packages before the full build is complete and
in this case the rpm link for the kernel rpm showed up before the file had
been completely written and I go an incomplete download.

I've done this in the past successfully; I just need to be more careful
when grabbing the files.