New BugZapper Introduction

Pratyush Sahay pratyush.a.sahay at gmail.com
Thu May 6 10:59:16 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 6:06 AM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2010-05-01 at 17:04 +0530, Pratyush Sahay wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I am very excited about joining the Fedora Bug-Zappers group. I have been
> using Fedora since Werewolf was released, and
> > have seen it grow into an OS that's cutting edge, but dependable, and
> defines the path for the linux world upstream projects.
>
> Hi, Pratyush. I'm very sorry to respond so late, but we've been very
> busy with the Fedora 13 blocker bug crunch! I'll approve your group
> membership shortly, welcome to the group. Here's the reading list we
> usually send new members :)
> Here is a list of components which we'd like BugZappers to work on as a
> priority, there's lots available.
> The list is at:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Components_and_Triagers

Hello Adam,

Thanks alot for your mail..I can understand your situation. its perfectly
fine..
with fc13 round the corner, its our utmost priority ! i have been reading up
the stuff
mentioned on the BugZappers wiki, and playing around with fc13 beta.

being at one of the places that hosts the Fedora repo in India, i get a
real-time view of
the craze thats building up for fc13 release here :)

will go through the links you sent, though i think most i have already.

Thanks a ton for your help !

--
Regards / Best Wishes,

Pratyush Sahay