Can I omit /srv when backupping my F13 system?

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 6 13:32:26 UTC 2010

On Thu, 6 May 2010, Joachim Backes wrote:

> Hi Seth, no success with these actions. But could it be, that these files
> result from the system installation I did by the F13 livecd?
>
> I found some remarks in
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/Overview

Certainly.

an easy test might be to check their date.

Another easy test might be to move the files to someplace else.
run your system and see if anything else ever shows up there.
but given the files you've said - if it is being used as a cache (which it
should not be) then fine not backing them up.

-sv