4 Remaining OPEN F13Blocker bugs
jlaska at redhat.com
Thu May 6 15:20:44 UTC 2010
Just a quick update on the status of F13Blocker. According to the
schedule , Fedora 13 is scheduled to enter the release candidate
phase *today*, May 6, 2010. In order to enter this phase, all OPEN
F13Blocker bugs must be in MODIFIED or ON_QA.
The numbers are certainly moving in the right direction. Thank you all
for being on top of your bugs. There are now only 4 OPEN (NEW +
ASSIGNED) issues remaining (see list below).
To get a bug off the list, you can ...
1. Resolve the issue as desired (followed by a build and F13 bodhi
2. Prove there is minimal, or no, impact to the Fedora Release
Use your last minute analogy of choice (end game, final lap, eleventh
hour, don't cut the blue wire (just seeing if you're paying attention)).
Today is the scheduled date for creating the Fedora 13 release
candidate. Any delays in creating the release candidate put Fedora 13
at risk for a 1 week slip.
= anaconda =
* 571900 (mgracik at redhat.com) NEW - Keyboard mapping not correct
(USA instead of Belgium) when first login after install Fedora
13 Alpha -
* 588597 (anaconda-maint-list at redhat.com) NEW - "DeviceError:
('device has not been created'
= kernel =
* 587171 (ajax at redhat.com) ASSIGNED - Intel kms leads to an all
= preupgrade =
* 587627 (richard at hughsie.com) ASSIGNED - Kickstart file is not
generated when no space for install.img
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/attachments/20100506/707884ec/attachment.bin
More information about the test