.mailcap in F13

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Fri May 7 16:51:01 UTC 2010

The following worked in F12, but doesn't in F13

text/html w3m -dump -T %s

Now, if I try to view html email, I get a message of

mailcap entry for type text/html not found

I tried adding it to /etc/mailcap as well, but no luck.

Have nay other mutt users noticed this?  Is there a change somewhere
that I'm missing?

Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Willow: The school paper is edging on depressing lately. Have you
guys noticed that?
Oz: I don't know. I always go straight to the obits.