[Test-Announce] Fedora 13 RC #2 testing open

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat May 8 00:35:46 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-05-08 at 00:31 +0100, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Fedora 13 Final RC2 is now becoming available.  Please refer to the
> following pages for download links and testing instructions. We have a
> mostly complete set of images, with DVD and split CD for both arches,
> and Desktop and KDE live images.

If anyone who happens to have antique CD-Rs lying around can try burning
the KDE x86-64 image and check that it boots, that'd be helpful. It's
right up against the 700MB CD size limit. It boots fine for Kevin
Kofler, but for me I've tried two burns on different machines and it
fails to boot as it can't read the disc properly. I think I just have a
borderline batch of discs, but it'd be nice to have confirmation.
Thanks!