.mailcap in F13

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Sat May 8 05:28:45 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 07, 2010 at 12:51:01PM -0400, Scott Robbins wrote:
> The following worked in F12, but doesn't in F13
>
> text/html w3m -dump -T %s

What from this does/doesn't work and where I cannot tell but it
seems to me that according to mutt documentation such entry should
look

text/html; w3m -dump -T %s

with that proviso that '-T' allows to specify a content type so this
option likely is either not needed at all or all of that should read

text/html; w3m -dump -T text/html %s

and quite possibly

text/html; w3m -dump -T text/html %s; copiousoutput

None of the above tested.

> Now, if I try to view html email, I get a message of  ...

Maybe older versions of mutt were more syntax forgiving or you had
better mailcap entry somewhere else?

   Michal