2010-05-10 @ ** 15:00 UTC ** - Fedora QA meeting agenda

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 10 12:51:09 UTC 2010

I'm out sick from $dayjob today and likely won't be coherent or near a
computer at the time of the meeting. See everyone next week.

-AdamM (from Android )

On May 10, 2010 7:45 AM, "James Laska" <jlaska at redhat.com> wrote:

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2010-05-10
# Time: 15:00 UTC (11:00 EDT, 17:00 CEST) [1]
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

The topic today is all about F-13-RC2.  Please come prepared to
questions around reported problems (mailing list, forums or bugzilla) or
blocker bugs.  Apologies, I have another conflict halfway through
meeting and will need #chair assistance to close out the meeting (unless
someone would like to take it from start to finish).

= Proposed Agenda =

    1. Previous meeting follow-up
    2. Fedora 13 RC#2 test status
    3. Open discussion - <Your topic here>