Hang on boot in F13 RC2

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Mon May 10 13:08:39 UTC 2010

On 05/10/2010 12:23 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Honestly I think it has something to do w/ PCI Express on this
> >  motherboard (MSI P41-C31).  The same card works fine in another system
> >  with an Intel MB.

It would be good to get the full smolt profile to get the exact hw combo
you are using.

Update your bios to the latest one and remember to reset your CMOS with
the power disconnected after the bios flash.

Sometimes not resetting your CMOS after the BIOS flash can cause
problems. See link below for details on how to reset your CMOS

http://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=36474d72140af21a96ce53d11fd6f8a6&topic=31222.0
<http://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=36474d72140af21a96ce53d11fd6f8a6&topic=31222.0>

JBG