RC2 DVD Boot failure on 64 bit

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Mon May 10 17:20:36 UTC 2010

 > > This is rather vague and difficult to do anything with.
Pretty much every test report from Chuck has this property.

The report is vague because the failure itself is vague.
There is no error message, or message of any sort.
The motherboard accesses the DVD briefly and then proceeds
to boot from hard disk.

The CPU is an Intel Core Duo 8500 that runs 64 bit
Windows 7, Ubuntu, and many versions of Fedora 64.
Indeed, my plan was to install RC2 on the same partition
that had an earlier 64 bit Fedora on it.   But the DVD
just won't boot on this machine and won't give any
hint why it won't boot.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf at omen.com   www.omen.com