F13 RC2 upgrade test

Gordon Messmer yinyang at eburg.com
Mon May 10 18:03:52 UTC 2010

On 05/10/2010 03:01 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> You should file it against the package whose script failed.   Upgrades
> are supported.

The problem isn't really with usbmuxd.  The problem is that groupadd
cannot work on a Fedora 12 system whose network is down.  As far as I
can tell, nss_ldap will try to determine whether or not the group exists
already and will hang forever.  The only solution I can think of would
be to remove "ldap" from /etc/nsswitch.conf temporarily during installation.