similar issues with radeon (was: Hang on boot in F13 RC2)

Rodd Clarkson rodd at
Tue May 11 07:48:53 UTC 2010

I'm seeing similar issues with a radeon based laptop.

Occassionally, it locks up with the plymouth 'F' shines, but most of the
time it boots fine.  Also, occasionally it locks up after a resume, but
again, most of the time it resumes fine.

Oh, and I have mentioned this before, but so far no-one has shown any